Sunday, May 27, 2012

WEEK 7

Here is my week 7 reflection. I liked this week because it helped me solve one of the problems I have in class, using one computer. The reading provided me with useful tips on how to use it in class. New ideas for projects. I was also able to read others comments what they shared when they designed one sample lessson for one computer. The ideas of this site http://www.lburkhart.com/elem/strat.htm are awesome. I designed my lesson and received feedback from Poncho, this is my favorite part when someone else takes time to read my work. I have my partner for the project draft. Learned about learner autonomy and realized how importat is to foster in class. and give students strategies to develop and help them to become autonomous. See you soon

3 comments:

  1. Hi Natzy!
    It was definitely a great week! I alslo love it when someone takes some time to read my "work" and comment on it! And I also like to read and get ideas form other e-classmates' posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natzy! (I still don't know how to pronounce your name!)

    I know, it feels good to be read, doesn't it? I do read all your posts, even though I don't make comments very often.

    I'm glad the one-computer information helped you!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natzyelly!
    Really liked your blog, its very attractive.
    It is really nice to know that Week 7 helped you to solve one of your problems regarding the use of one computer in class.
    You are right learner autonomy is very important and we must use strategies and techniques to foster the same.

    Cherry

    ReplyDelete