Saturday, June 2, 2012

Week 8

During this week I had the opportunity to create a class site and share it with the rest of the teachers in this course. I decided to use Edmodo, because I am familiar with it, however there were a lot more option to choose from Nicenet, blogs, wikis; which I have already worked with. The task in Nicenet about creating something new to share was awesome, I had the chance to explore the different resources created by my classmates. Learned lot from them and their comments. The readings in this week are great! speacially ANVILL!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Natzyelly Kesne Gonzalez
    This might be the first time posting in your blog.
    How’s your final project doing?
    For me, it is going to take a couple of days more organizing and arranging mine.

    I have had so much fun finding out new tools including ANVILL this week.
    The brilliant tool is definitely useful when teaching and learning a foreign language. Since it gives direct feedback on what students speak, they are able to get chances as many times as they want to practice their English. Plus, teachers are able to not only teach with it but also manage their students easily lightening the burden of spending too much time and effort for teachers.

    So it was great to find out such tool.

    I am going to focus on working with my final report during next few days.
    I hope you will be able to finish your final report successfully.
    Good luck!

    Thank you.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete